Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
Between House of Travel Limited (“House of Travel”) as the Promoter and the Competition Entrant (“you”) for the Better Bucket List Promotion (“the Promotion”)
Promotion entry and eligibility
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents who are over the age of 18 years.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of House of Travel and their subsidiaries, related entities or agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
- You may enter the Promotion by completing the following prior to Sunday 18 August 2019:
- completing the registration form at betterbucketlist.co.nz.
- After this date and time no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted.
- Only one entry per eligible person will be allowed in the prize draw. Entrants may only enter the prize draw once.
- Entrants must provide either a valid email address at the time of the draw to be eligible to receive a prize.
Prize details and prize draw
- The Prize is:
- House of Travel store credit to the value of $20,000 NZD
- One winner will be randomly selected from the completed entries on 20 August 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email by 23 August 2019.
- If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize, or cannot be contacted using the details provided on their entry form within seven days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited. A redraw will occur and a new winner notified who shall have seven days in which to confirm receipt of the prize. This process will continue until receipt of the prize has been successfully confirmed.
- The prize must be used towards accommodation, flights, or other significant travel items only. Additional ancillary travel expenses, including but not limited to, visa charges, spending money, additional meals, optional excursions, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers (if applicable), items of a personal nature, in-room charges, gratuities and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- Travel must be commenced and completed prior to 20 August 2020. Travel may not be eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status. The prize is not refundable, not transferable, nor exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
- Entering the Promotion constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by House of Travel and for House of Travel to use his or her name, photograph and their city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes use on House of Travel’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
- The winner and accompanying travellers must hold a current Passport valid at least six months before the expiry date at all proposed times of travel, and be legally entitled to leave New Zealand and return directly to New Zealand.
- The winner must obtain travel insurance to cover all travellers within a reasonable time after the booking is confirmed.
- Should there be any non-adherence or reasonable suspicion of non-adherence to the above conditions, House of Travel reserves the right to cancel the prize at any time.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants confirm acceptance and agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is House of Travel Limited in connection with Little Giant Design Limited.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promotion may be abandoned or postponed at the unfettered discretion of the promoter.
- The decisions of House of Travel on all matters relating to this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. House of Travel reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. House of Travel reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in, the winning of or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.